Safely Serving You and Your Family
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented the below measures to ensure the safety of our patients, staff and their families. We ask that all our patients and parents review these in advance of your appointment to help you prepare!
What to Expect at Your Appointment
OUR WAITING AREA IS CURRENTLY CLOSED AND WE WILL BE DOING CURBSIDE CHECK-IN INSTEAD.
How it Works
- Please call (606) 526-9636 upon your arrival in our parking lot to check-in.
- Once we are ready to take you back for your appointment, we will call or text you to come inside.
Patient Only Clinic
To safely protect yourself and others, the CDC recommends putting a distance of 6 feet between yourself and people who don’t live in your household. To ensure social distancing in our office between staff, doctors, parents, and other patients, children over the age of 3 will come in on their own for exams, hygiene, and treatment appointments. We ask that you wait in your vehicle until your child’s appointment is complete. For children ages 3 and under, sedation pre-op, and patients with special healthcare needs, one parent/guardian will be allowed to accompany them into the office. Your child’s safety is our top priority and we want your children to be protected in the hygiene bay, treatment rooms, and all other areas of the office.
INCLUDES COMPLETION OF QUESTIONNAIRE, SIGNATURE OF INFORMED CONSENT, AND TEMPERATURE CHECK TAKEN PRIOR TO ENTRANCE
Qualifications for Office Admittance
- No exposure to someone with COVID-19
- No travel outside the US in last 14 days
- No symptoms of COVID-19 as described by CDC:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking and/or chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Lower than 100.4 temperature
- Temperature will be taken on all patients, parents/guardians, and anyone who enters the office
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
EXPANDED USE OF PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT FOR STAFF, PATIENTS AND ANYONE ENTERING THE OFFICE.
- We encourage parents, and patients over age 3, to wear their own masks to appointments.
- Staff will be following all guidelines for usage of PPE, including:
- Masks (at all times, not just during treatment)
- Face Shields
Peroxyl Mouth Rinse
Prior to any treatment or care, appropriate aged patients will be asked to rinse with a peroxyl mouth wash
Additional Protective Measures
- Hand sanitizer stations at entrance/exit
- Frequent and extensive disinfection of all surfaces where staff and patients come into contact
- 6ft social distancing strictly enforced
- Doors that can remain open, will be open at all times, to reduce contact surface opportunity
- Extended schedule to reduce number of people in office at one time
- No toys, magazines or similar items in waiting rooms
- Common use areas eliminated (ie: drink stations, internet stations, etc)
- Staff will be wearing masks at all times while in our office
- Staff will complete daily health screening and temperatures